The order and conditions of granting discounts
1. Discount for paid medical services in dentistry: therapeutic, orthopedic, dental work, x-ray diagnostics.
2. The main types of discounts:
one — time discounts on the tariffs (amount and time frame approved by the head of the organization).
— discount system operating in settlements with individuals;
3. The size of discounts:
3.1. The client (patient), issued a discount card with a certain amount of services:
|The cost of services rendered||The discount|
|When one-time ordering in excess of 250.00 rubles.||
Issued a free discount card
up to 500.00 rubles.
2% of the total order
up to 800.00 rubles.
3% of the total order
up to 1000.00 rubles.
6% of the total order
up to 1500.00 rubles.
9% of the total order
|From 1500.01 Belarusian rubles and above||
12% of the total order
3.2. Discount card certifies the right of the holder to get discounts in Branch and is the property of the Branch;
3.3. The card is funded;
3.4. The card holder may be any individual, being a permanent customer of the Branch;
3.5. When receiving a discount card to fill in the questionnaire. Refusal of the client (patient) from the questionnaire is grounds for denying the provision of discount cards;
3.6. Card is not personalized and may be transferred for temporary use to third parties.
The procedure for using the discount card
1. To receive the discount under this Situation the customer (patient) must present discount card before payment. The operation of the system of discounts to customers (patients), who did not present a discount card does not apply.
2. The branch reserves the right to change the validity of the discount card and the rules of use at any time, without the consent of the cardholders. The administration of the Branch reserves the right to make changes in the way discount cards, as well as change the size of discounts on discount cards.
3. The branch is not responsible for the loss of your card. The card holder has the right to obtain a duplicate card. However, he pays a penalty of nominal value discount card and shall provide the following information: name, date of birth, passport details. Data will be used to search the stored information and establish the par value of the lost card database of discount cards. The amount of savings lost with the discount card is transferred to the restored discount card; discount card lost locked. The restored card is issued only with a passport.
4. The discount card is functioning with the service at least once a year otherwise the card is automatically blocked.